Monday, January 5, 2009

A little more about Sunroomstampers

I love crafts but never scrap booked before. My daughter, Dawn does scrap booking but I decided thats not me but I have a love for making cards. Swaps and just making cards and mailing them for people to make them smile.
Sunroomstampers started when my daughters, Dawn and Kitty joined me in my back table and we got together whenever we could and stamped. The sunroom has lots of windows and yellow so we named it the Sunroom but it's really a country dining room.
Then we were told about SCS and that opened a new world for us. We joined SCS and mainly did the 6x6 recipe cards that were really alot of fun. Even the 3 grandchilden did some swaps. Cheyenne, Dylan and Kaleb joined us. So the sunroomstampers moved up to 6.
Then Kitty and I joined card swaps while Dawn now scraps her pictures, works full time, has 3 children and goes to college. Wheeeewww...... better her then me. Kitty and I both work full time but fit in swaps when we can.
Now for my blog. I don't know the first thing about setting up a blog but I know Kitty and she knows computers so thanks Kitty for my blog, uploading pictures, mailing my swaps and taking me SU stamping club each month. I'm sure I missed something! Oh, she takes me to work in the morning's
Thanks for reading :-) and now back to stamping.

1 comment:

  1. That sunroom sounds so inviting. My friends and I gather together and spend more time laughing than scrappin'. Let me know if you want to start swapping cards sometime.

    ReplyDelete